1. Place the machine on a flat ground or workbench, and insert the plug into a 220V power socket.
2. Turn on the power switch after the power is turned on, and the "on" indicator lights up as the normal power on state, and the "off" indicator lights off as the power off state.
3. Press the start button for 3 seconds, and the machine starts to run and enter the normal working procedure.
4. If any abnormal phenomenon is found during the operation of the machine, the main power switch shall be cut off immediately or the manual reset button on the solenoid control circuit board shall be turned off for emergency treatment.
5. It is strictly prohibited to directly touch the rotating part of the motor with hands during use to avoid personal injury caused by accidents!
6. After use, please cut off the main power supply immediately and pull out the plug to prevent electric shock!
7. In case of power failure or other reasons that require temporary stop of work, the electromagnet must be turned off before shutdown!
8. This product is not suitable for use in places with flammable and explosive gas or corrosive gas!
1. Before starting the equipment, it is necessary to comprehensively check whether the equipment has the conditions for safe starting.
2. Specify operation tasks and safety precautions.
3. Turn on the power supply, and the device power indicator is on.
4. Press the "bulb start" or "leaf vegetable start" button on the equipment control box, and the equipment starts to run
5. During the processing of leaf vegetables, the "revolving knife speed" and "conveyor speed" can be adjusted to control the specifications of leaf vegetables.
6. During the operation of the machine, do not put your hands or hard objects into the protective net to avoid personal injury and damage to the machine.
7. During the operation of the machine, if it is found that the running sound of the machine is abnormal, the inspection must be stopped immediately, and the work can be continued only after the abnormality is eliminated.
8. During operation, the specification of finished products shall be checked continuously, the speed shall be adjusted in time, and the specification shall be unified. In case of any abnormality, it shall be stopped in time.
9. After vegetable processing, press the "bulb stop" or "leaf vegetable stop" on the control box to stop the equipment and turn off the equipment control power.
10. After the processing is completed, the site shall be cleaned and the preliminary preparation for equipment cleaning shall be made. (Including: cleaning the site, preparing tools, disassembling cutter head, etc.)
11. Before washing the equipment, check whether the power cord is damaged. When washing the equipment, pay attention not to splash water on the motor to avoid damage to the machine.
12. Do not touch the blade directly with your hands during disassembly or cleaning of props. When disassembling, take the shaft at the upper end of the cutter set by hand, and wear protective gloves if necessary to avoid danger.
The above is a detailed introduction to the shredding and slicing machine. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with professional services http://www.colonfail.com/
上一條 ： 同樣型號和功能的炊具設備價格為什么差別那么大
下一條 ： 抱歉暫無數據